Top 12 Benefits of SSI/ Udyog Aadhar/ MSME Certificate
Easily Open Current Account
Eligible for Mudra Loan Schemes
Apply Govt. Tenders Easily
Protection Against delayed payment
Get 50% discount on Trademark Registration
Easy to get a bank loan
Eligible for Industrial Promotion Subsidy
Credit guarantee scheme
Great concession in electricity bills
Government support for participating in foreign business expos
What is the difference between MSME & Udyog Aadhaar Registration?
There is no difference. MSME & Udyog Aadhaar registration both are the same. MSME Registration is now called Udyog Aadhaar registration officially.
What is the eligibility for MSME Registration?
Everyone who carries out any kind of business activity can apply for MSME Registration.
What are the Documents required for MSME Registration?
There are no documents required for MSME Registration. Providing a copy of Udyog Aadhaar registration facilitates in obtaining the registration in case the applicant is not comfortable in sharing the OTP required for Aadhaar validation.
What are the benefits of obtaining MSME Registration?
There are various benefits provided by the Government of India conveyed to MSMEs from time to time. We help in providing this information to our clients once our clients provide us our requisite fees. Kindly complete the process of registration on our website to help us consult you with the benefits of MSME Registration.
What is the guarantee of obtaining MSME Registration?
No applications are rejected if you provide true and complete information in the application form.
Our firm does not have an Aadhaar card or Aadhaar number? Will I still get my MSME Registration?
Firm or Companies are never issued an Aadhaar Card. The Aadhaar card details of the Director/Proprietor/Partner or Representative of the Firm/Company/Organization are used while obtaining the MSME Registration.
How to apply for MSME Loan? What is the eligibility for MSME Loans?
You can avail the MSME Loan Scheme through partnered banks by providing them your necessary documents. One of the most important to avail the MSME Loan Scheme is the MSME / Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate. Your eligibility will be determined by the bank based on the set criteria by the MSME Ministry.
Guidelines for Fiiling the Online Udyog Aadhaar Form :-
A. EM-I has been abolished. Need not file through Udyog Aadhaar.
B. Udyog Aadhaar (UA) is for running units. No need to apply for upcoming units.
C. New Feature Added for Search Facility of NIC Code to Avoid 3 Step Selection of NIC Activities.
D. OTP on Mobile (linked with Aadhaar) at the time of registration has been implemented.
1. Aadhaar Number – 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant should be filled in the appropriate field.
2. Name of Owner– The applicant should fill his/her name strictly as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI. E.g. if Raj Pal Singh has his name as Raj P. Singh, the same should accordingly be entered if the name does not match with the Aadhar Number, the applicant will not be able to fill the form further.To Validate Aadhar:-
- Validate Aadhar– The applicant must click on Validate Aadhaar button for verification of Aadhaar, after that only user can fill the form further.
- Reset– The applicant can click on reset button to clear the field of Aadhaar No and Name of the owner for different Aadhaar.
OTP will be sent to your mobile number registred with UIDAI. If your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI, please follow instructions given on Pop up window.
3. Social Category– The Applicant may select the Social Category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Castes (OBC). The proof of belonging to SC, ST or OBC may be asked by appropriate authority, if and when required.
4. Gender– The Applicant can select gender of Entrepreneur
5. Physically Handicapped– The Applicant can select Physically Handicapped status of Entrepreneur
6. Name of Enterprise– The Applicant must fill the name by which his/her Enterprise is known to the customers/public and is a legal entity to conduct business. One applicant can have more than one enterprises doing business and each one can be registered for a separate Udyog Aadhaar and with the same Aadhaar Number as Enterprise 1 and Enterprise 2 etc.
Combination of same Aadhaar Number and Enterprise Name can be aadded second times. Only additinal details can be added or deleted at the time of editing
7. Type of Organization– The Applicant may select from the given list the appropriate type of the organisation for his/her enterprise. The Applicant must ensure that he/she is authorised by the legal entity (i.e. enterprise being registered for Udyog Aadhaar) to fill this online form. Only one Udyog Aadhaar number shall be issued for each enterprise.
8. PAN Number – The Applicant have to enter PAN Number in case of Co Operative,Private Limited, Public Limited and Limited Liability Partnership It. Will be optinal in remaining type of Organisation
9. Location of Plant– The Applicant may add multiple plant location in one registration by clicking Add Plant button.
10. Official Address– The Applicant should fill in the appropriate field the complete postal address of the Enterprise including State, District, Pin code, Mobile No and Email.
11. Date of Commencement– The date in the past on which the business entity commenced its operations may be filled in the appropriate field.
12. Previous Registration Details(if any)– If the Applicant’s enterprise, for which the Udyog Aadhaar is being applied, is already issued a valid EM-I/II by the concerned GM (DIC) as per the MSMED Act 2006 or the SSI registration prevailing prior to the said Act, such number may be mentioned in the appropriate place.
13. Bank Details– The Applicant must provide his/her bank account number used for running the Enterprise in the appropriate place. The Applicant must also provide the IFS Code of the bank’s branch where his/her mentioned account exists. The IFS code is now a days printed on the Cheque Books issued by the bank. Alternatively, if the Applicant knows the name of the Bank and the branch where his/her account is there, the IFSC code can be found from website of the respective Bank.
14. Major Activity– The major activity i.e. either “Manufacturing” or “Service” may be chosen by the enterprise for Udyog Aadhaar. If your enterprise involves in both type of activities and if major work involves in Manufacturing and small portion of activity involves in Service sector then select your major activity type as “Manufacturing” and if major work involves in Services and small portion of activity involves in Manufacturing then select your major activity type as “Services”
15. National Industry Classification Code(NIC Code)– The Applicant may choose multiple National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes to includes all their activities. Which means user can select multiple NIC code of Manufacturing and Service sector by clicking “Add More” button.If you want to add Manufacturing then select “Manufacturing” radiobutton and keep on adding by clicking “Add More” button otherwise if you want to add Service then select “Services” radiobutton and keep on adding by clicking “Add More” button. The NIC codes are prepared by the Central Statistical Organisation (CSO) under the Ministry of Statistics and Program implementation, Government of India.
The Applicant may use National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes searching facility to avoid 3 steps selection process.
Example: User has to write matching key word (2 or more characters) in Search text box in Column No 11 . Then all related NIC CODEs will be listed (including Nic 2 Digit, Nic 4 Digit & Nic 5 Digit) with code and description. If User selects NIC 5 Digit code, then automatically all the related fields(like NIC 2 Digit, 4 Digit, 5 Digit & Enterprise Type) at column 11 will be automatically filled. Same way, If user selects NIC 4 digit, then related field of 2 digit NIC Code will filled, but user has to select NIC 5 digit from drop down(In this case 2 steps are required).
16. Person employed– The total number of people who are directly been paid salary/ wages by the enterprise may be mentioned in the appropriate field.
17. lnvestment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment– While computing the total investment , the original investment ( purchase value of items) is to be taken into account excluding tho cost of pollution control, research and development, industrial safety devices, and such other items as may be specified, by notification of RBI. If an enterprise started with a set of plant and machinery purchased in 2008 worth Rs. 70.00 lakh has procured additional plant and machinery in the year 2013 worth Rs. 65.00 lakh, then the total investment in Plant & Machinery may be treated as Rs. 135.00 lakh.
18. DIC– The Applicant, based on the location of the Enterprise, has to fill in location of DIC. This Column will be active and show option only when there are more than one DIC in the district. In fact if there is only one DIC in the district system will automatically register you in the same DIC.
19. Submit– The Applicant must click on Submit button to generate OTP which will be sent to email id mentioned for registration.
20. The Applicant have to enter OTP received on mobile (linked with Aadhaar) second time.
21. Enter Captcha– The Applicant must enter Captcha before clicking Final Submit button.
Option for Registration Without Aadhaar.
An applicant or the authorised signatory who is not yet enrolled for Aadhaar shall have to apply for Aadhaar enrolment and in case he or she is entitled to obtain Aadhaar as per section 3 of the Aadhaar Act such individual may visit any Aadhaar enrolment centre to get enrolled for Aadhaar.
Provided that till the time Aadhaar is assigned to the individual, UAM registration shall be filed by the concerned DIC or MSME-DI on behalf of such enterprise, subject to the production of the following documents as alternative and viable means of identification.
(a) (i) If he has enrolled, his Aadhaar Enrolment ID slip; or
(ii) A copy of his request made for Aadhaar enrolment,
(b) Any of the following documents, namely:-
Bank photo passbook; or voter ID Card; or passport; or driving license; or PAN card; or employee photo identity card issued by the Government.
|Name of the Bank||Website|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd.||www.indusind.com|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||www.kotak.com|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd||www.tmb.in|
|Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited||www.jkbank.com|
|AU Small Finance Bank||https://www.aubank.in|
|Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd.||https://www.ujjivansfb.in|
|Bank of Maharashtra||www.bankofmaharashtra.in|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||www.obcindia.co.in|
|Bank of Baroda||www.bankofbaroda.in|
|Punjab National bank||http://www.pnbindia.in|
|State bank of India||http://www.sbi.co.in|
|Central bank of India|||
|Electronica Finance Limited||www.efl.co.in|
DETAILS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
APPLICANT NAME : APPLICANT ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER HIS / HER NAME AS MENTIONED ON AADHAAR CARD, ISSUED BY UIDAI.
MOBILE NUMBER : APPLICANT ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER HIS / HER INDIAN MOBILE NUMBER. DO NOT ADD +91
EMAIL ID : APPLICANT ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER HIS / HER EMAIL ID, AS CERTIFICATE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT WILL BE SEND TO REGISTERED ID.
PLANT ADDRESS : APPLICANT ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER HIS / HER COMPLETE PLANT ADDRESS WITH STATE AND PINCODE.
OFFICE ADDRESS : APPLICANT CAN ENTER HIS / HER COMPLETE OFFICE ADDRESS WITH STATE AND PINCODE.
GENDER :APPLICANT CAN SELECT GENDER CATEGORY.SOCIAL CATEGORY : APPLICANT CAN SELECT SOCIAL CATEGORY.
PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED : APPLICANT CAN SELECT HIS / HER DISABILITY.
AADHAAR NUMBER : APPLICANT CAN ENTER HIS / HER 12 DIGIT AADHAAR NUMBER.
PAN CARD NUMBER : APPLICANT HAVE TO ENTER HIS / HER PAN CARD NUMBER.
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : APPLICANT CAN ENTER HIS / HER BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.
IFSC CODE : APPLICANT CAN ENTER HIS / HER BANK IFSC CODE.
BUSINESS NAME : APPLICANT HAVE TO ENTER HIS / HER BUSINESS NAME, AS IT WILL GET PRINTED ON CERTIFICATE.
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF BUSINESS : APPLICANT HAVE TO SELECT THE DATE OF BUSINESS STARTED, AS IT WILL GET PRINTED ON CERTIFICATE.
TYPE OF ORGANIZATION : APPLICANT HAVE TO SELECT THE TYPE OF ORGANIZATION, AS IT WILL GET PRINTED ON CERTIFICATE.
MAIN BUSINESS ACTIVITY OF ENTERPRISE : APPLICANT CAN SELECT THE MAIN BUSINESS ACTIVITY.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS ABOUT BUSINESS : APPLICANT CAN ENTER ADDITIONAL DETAILS ABOUT BUSINESS. (FOR EXAMPLE – MANUFACTURING OF FOOD PRODUCTS, COMPUTER PROGRAMMING)
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES : APPLICANT CAN ENTER NUMBER OF WORKERS IN HIS / HER FIRM.
INVESTMENT IN PLANT & MACHINERY / EQUIPMENT : APPLICANT CAN ENTER THE TOTAL INVESTMENT MADE IN PLANT, MACHINERY, AND EQUIPMENT, ETC. TO START HIS / HER BUSINESS.
UPLOAD AADHAAR CARD : APPLICANT CAN ATTACH SCAN COPY OF AADHAAR CARD FRONT SIDE (JPG,PNG FILE < 12MB)
UPLOAD AADHAAR CARD : APPLICANT CAN ATTACH SCAN COPY OF AADHAAR CARD BACK SIDE (JPG,PNG FILE < 12MB)
UPLOAD PAN CARD : APPLICANT CAN ATTACH SCAN COPY OF PAN CARD FRONT SIDE (JPG,PNG FILE < 12MB)
VALIDATE : APPLICANT HAVE TO CLICK ON VALIDATE BUTTON AFTER ALL DETAILS AND DOCUMENT HAVE UPLOADED.